水曜日, 6月 21, 2006

Hisashiburi!


June 21st, close-up
Originally uploaded by harisenbon.
Japanese for "long time no see", this blog has been sorely neglected. Why? Frustration with Mariah, figuring out where I went wrong and re-knitting, Open Yours Trade 07 (I have pictures to share, but when am I allowed to?), joining a karate dojo (yes!), frustrations with Japanese medicine, and other such things.

More pictures to come, as soon as I take them. Currently on the needles: Mariah's sleeves (both 17 inches), and a shopping bag (of my own 'design,' if you can even call it that), and contemplating comic ideas.

3 件のコメント:

eireann さんのコメント...

wow! your knitting is amazing!

JU (JunYu Zhao) さんのコメント...

ho thats awesome!!! i did a sock be4 it was very hard.

JU (JunYu Zhao) さんのコメント...

ho thats awesome!!! i did a sock be4 it was very hard.