金曜日, 1月 25, 2008

The laziness! Ack!

The cold means I don't want to do anything other than sit/lay in a warm place (bed), either knitting, petting the cats, or both. (Believe me, I can do both at the same time. This feat has saved many a project.)

Since I last blogged, I have finished a hat (twice-- once it was too small), a rose (pattern from "Dominitrix"), Reversible Steampunk Fingerless Biking Gloves (and I even have a pattern, when I type it up!), and I have started on a "scrap-otis"-- which is a Clapotis knit from scraps and leftover yarn. I love my scrap-blanket more than anything else-- I always want to wear it out, but one cannot wear a blanket... and I've been meaning to try Clapotis, so...

Pictures coming, eventually. And now, to dislocate the cat from my lap and cook some dinner! Fresh strawberries!

0 件のコメント: