水曜日, 5月 21, 2008

Long Story Short (with a picture!)


Check it out! While I've been away from the Internet (one and a half more weeks to go, knock on wood), I've joined a band!

There are two guitarists (Dr. H and S), a double bassist (K aka Magnum), and a violinist (H). In case you didn't figure it out, I'm on vocals. Maybe accordion if I practice enough. For now, I'm quite busy singing! We had our first performance at Utsubo Park last Sunday-- decent turnout! A lot of my great friends, including E of and her lovely boyfriend. And our first at-a-bar venue is on Sunday at 8pm! Excitement!

Life is good! I haven't been knitting quite as much as I want to... mostly because knitting is an activity that I do when I'm bored, lonely, in transit, or watching something. While I *have* been watching (the new BSG! Woo!, the new Office (OMG did you see the finale??), and Dead Like Me), I haven't been feeling the need to knit quite as much. I have started on a stashbuster (which required buying more yarn... um... don't ask) sweater... and then my good friends U & Y asked me to make their wedding mascots for the 7th of June! Eek! Better get knitting!

I've also become a yoga practitioner. Is that what you call it? Yoga is the best thing ever. And I'm learning Portuguese. And I haven't killed too many plants thus far... but I have aphids again! Yuck!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Wow, that mascot deadline is coming up soon! How are they coming along?

匿名 さんのコメント...

check out Bob's blog
www.bobsbarjapan.blogspot.com